The characteristics of the three are different: 1. Feat […]
The characteristics of the three are different:
1. Features of extruded board:
(1) High-quality water-repellent and moisture-proof: The water absorption rate is an important parameter to measure the insulation material. The thermal insulation performance decreases after the thermal insulation material absorbs water. At low temperatures, the inhaled water easily freezes, destroying the structure of the thermal insulation material, thereby reducing the compression resistance and thermal insulation performance of the plate. The molecular structure of polystyrene itself does not absorb water, and the molecular structure of the plate is stable without gaps, which solves the problems of water leakage, penetration, frost, condensation and other materials.
(2) Light texture and easy to use: The fully closed-cell foamed chemical structure of XPS board and its honeycomb physical structure make it light and high-strength, easy to cut and transport, and not easy to break and easy to install.
(3) Good stability and anti-corrosion: during long-term use, it will not age, decompose or produce harmful substances, its chemical properties are extremely stable, and will not be degraded due to water absorption and corrosion, so its performance will be reduced. It can still maintain its superior performance under the environment. According to relevant information, XPS extruded insulation board can maintain excellent performance even if it is used for 30 to 40 years, and it will not decompose or mildew, and there is no volatilization of toxic substances.
(4) Environmental protection performance of products: XPS board has been tested by relevant state departments for stable chemical performance, non-volatile harmful substances, harmless to human body, production raw materials using environmentally friendly materials, and no industrial pollution. This product is an environmentally friendly building material.
2. Features of polystyrene board:
(1) Excellent thermal insulation performance.
(2) High-strength compression performance.
(3) Superior resistance to water and moisture.
(4) Anti-corrosion and durable performance.
3. Features of extruded polystyrene foam board:
(1) Excellent and long-lasting thermal insulation: the lowest possible thermal conductivity is the goal pursued by all thermal insulation materials. Extruded board is mainly made of polystyrene and has the characteristics of high thermal resistance and low linear expansion rate. Thermal conductivity is much lower than other thermal insulation materials. Such as EPS board, foamed polyurethane, thermal insulation mortar, perlite, etc.
(2) Superior water and moisture resistance: The extruded board has a close closed-cell structure, the polystyrene molecular structure itself does not absorb water, and there are no gaps on the front and back sides of the plate, so the water absorption rate is extremely low, and the moisture resistance and penetration resistance good.
(3) Anti-corrosion and long-term durability: General hard foam insulation materials are prone to aging after several years of use, which leads to performance degradation due to water absorption. The extruded board has excellent corrosion resistance, aging resistance, thermal insulation, and can maintain its excellent performance under high water vapor pressure, and its service life can reach 30 to 40 years.