In the entire construction project, there are many fact […]
In the entire construction project, there are many factors that affect the external wall insulation quality of extruded panels.
1. The adhesive used in the construction of the extruded board on the market does not meet the standard;
2. The buried depth and quantity of anchors are irregular;
3. The ratio of the adhesive glue for the construction of the extruded board on the market is incorrect;
4. The cement in the market for extruded board construction does not meet the standard;
5. The bonding area does not meet the product regulations;
6. The flatness of the surface of the base layer has not been treated or the surface has substances that are not conducive to pasting;
7. The density of the extruded board is insufficient, when the load exceeds the requirement, it will be damaged;
8. Construction of extruded panels on the market. The construction quality is rough, the gap between the panels is too large, and the inner wall will return to frost in winter.
The above mistakes will cause the extruded board to fall off, bubbling and cracking, etc. Therefore, all details must be paid attention to in the construction, and the technical requirements for external insulation of the extruded board must be strictly followed, and the most reasonable construction The plan can ensure the quality of the extruded board insulation project.