1. The floor adjacent to the non-heated room (the ceili […]
1. The floor adjacent to the non-heated room (the ceiling of the non-heated basement)
In the energy-saving design and construction, especially the energy-saving construction process, the unheated basement roof is the most easily overlooked part. Therefore, strengthening the thermal insulation of this part will play a very important role in the energy saving of the envelope structure.
There are currently two construction methods for the roof insulation layer of the basement without heating:
(1) Install an insulation layer under the ceiling of the basement
1) Adopt the paste type at the bottom of the basement ceiling: concrete methods (from top to bottom) are cement mortar (or floor tiles) floor; reinforced concrete floor; brush interface mortar; polymer mortar paste XPS board; plastering mortar internal pressure Alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh cloth; embedded batch of flexible water-resistant putty; finally painted interior wall paint.
2) The spraying method is used on the lower part of the basement ceiling: concrete methods (from top to bottom) are cement mortar (or floor tiles) floor; reinforced concrete floor; brush polyurethane moisture-proof primer; spray hard foam polyurethane; brush polyurethane interface mortar; wipe Plastering the internal pressure of the neutral alkali glass fiber mesh cloth; inserting batch of flexible water-resistant putty; finally painting the interior wall paint.
3) In-situ cast-in-situ integral type between the basement roof and the lower insulation layer: the specific method is (from top to bottom): the reinforced concrete basement roof is cast in-situ with the EPS board (or steel wire mesh EPS board) at one time, and the surface glue is internally pressed. Human alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh cloth (or cement crack-resistant mortar); insert batch of flexible water-resistant putty; finally paint interior wall paint.
4) Construction of basement roof insulation
When the basement roof is insulated with insulation boards, the treatment of the base layer, the preparation and application of adhesives are the same as the construction methods of the external wall insulation boards. After applying the adhesive on the structural base layer, immediately lift the board into place. When pasting, knead and squeeze evenly, tap gently with a rubber hammer, and the thickness of the adhesive layer after pasting is about Smm. The board should be tightly connected with the board, and the board seams should be aligned front and back left and right. Every time a board is pasted, the squeezed adhesive should be removed in time and supported by the fixed bracket. The fixed bracket can be removed after the adhesive is cured. The surface of the board seam needs to be jointed and leveled with the adhesive of the glued board. Finishing layer method: first paste the caulking tape (or glass fiber tape) at the seam of the insulation board, then mix the gypsum powder with adhesive to level it twice, then use the adhesive to stir the talcum powder and scrape the putty twice, pressing Alkali glass fiber mesh cloth; embedded batch of flexible water-resistant putty; two coats of interior wall paint after smoothing.
(2) Install an insulation layer on the top of the basement without heating
Specific methods (from top to bottom): cement mortar (or floor tiles) floor; ceramsite concrete cushion; XPS board; cement mortar leveling layer; reinforced concrete floor; putty coating layer.
(3) With the gradual improvement of building energy-saving standards, the requirements for the heat transfer coefficient limit of the underground roof without heating have become stricter. The method of installing an insulation layer under the roof of the basement is currently a common construction method. The backhand ash construction with higher flatness and look and feel requirements is used. The operation is more difficult than the wall, the quality acceptance is not easy to pass, and it also affects the height and cost of the floor. ; The second construction method is more convenient to construct and simple to operate. First level the reinforced concrete floor with cement mortar, then lay the XPS board, and then make the cushion and surface layer. This method is easy to guarantee the quality, and avoids problems such as cracks that are prone to cracks in the top stick type.
2. Floor insulation between floors
The insulation of floor slabs between floors should be similar to low-temperature floor radiant heating, that is, a layer of insulation board should be laid under the cushion of the structural floor, or an insulation layer can be installed under the roof of the basement.