1. For the temperature environment, it is best to choos […]
1. For the temperature environment, it is best to choose insulation materials according to the local climate temperature. For example, the northern regions are relatively cold in winter, so it is better to choose better insulation materials. It is enough for South China to choose vitrified microbead insulation mortar.
2. The thermal conductivity is also the same as the thermal insulation. It is recommended to choose the thermal insulation board with the smallest thermal conductivity, which not only facilitates construction, but also takes up space.
3. Stability, it is best to choose insulation materials with good chemical stability. At the same time, if it is the insulation material of the external wall, it is recommended to choose the insulation material with a lower thermal resistance per unit.
4. Mechanical strength, the external wall insulation material also needs to have a certain load bearing capacity, which can resist the external collision.