Inorganic material 1.Inorganic thermal insulation mater […]
1.Inorganic thermal insulation materials are mainly concentrated in materials with certain thermal insulation effects such as aerogel felt, glass wool, rock wool, expanded perlite, micro-nano insulation, foamed cement, inorganic active wall insulation materials, etc., which can reach Class A Fire protection.
2. The production of rock wool is harmful to the human body, and workers are still reluctant to construct, and the cycle of building a rock wool factory is long, and it takes about 2 years to build a factory. The supply of rock wool in the domestic market also fails to meet the requirements for use.
3. The weight of expanded perlite is large and the water absorption rate is high.
4. The thermal insulation performance of micro / nano insulation boards is 3-5 times that of traditional insulation materials. It is often used in high temperature environments, but the price is more expensive.
5. Aerogel felt is a class A1 inorganic fireproof material for building. The thermal conductivity at room temperature is 0.018W / (K · m), and it is absolutely waterproof. Its thermal insulation performance is 3-8 times that of traditional materials. It can replace glass fiber products and asbestos insulation. Felt, silicate products and other traditional flexible materials that are not environmentally friendly and have poor thermal insulation properties.
6. In March 2011, the Ministry of Public Security stipulated the use of Class A non-combustible materials as a thermal insulation system. The future trend can be relaxed up to Class B1 fireproof materials, and the development prospects of inorganic thermal insulation materials are still great.
7. Expanded perlite has a wide range of raw materials, simple production facilities, and harmless to the human body. It is believed that it can be used as the main material in the future.
2. Application of polyurethane in insulation market
The actual use of rigid foam polyurethane in building envelopes should have started around 2003. From 2003 to 2005, rigid foam polyurethane was applied to the building roof waterproof and thermal insulation integrated system by spraying. During this period, EPS and XPS occupied most of the market share. The market share of rigid foam polyurethane in building exterior wall insulation and energy saving was only about 1%.
From 2005 to 2007, rigid foam polyurethane developed a rigid foam polyurethane composite board. This product makes up for some small problems such as spraying and uneven surface crusting in spraying rigid foam polyurethane. However, there are very few companies in the industry that can produce rigid foam polyurethane composite panels. With the promotion of only a few companies in the industry, the first national standard GB50404-2007 "Technical Specifications for Rigid Polyurethane Thermal Insulation and Waterproof Engineering" of the rigid foam polyurethane industry was successfully compiled. The formulation of the standard has made polyurethane market promotion With considerable development, many regional construction commissions dare to accept the product and are willing to promote and use it locally. So far, the market share of rigid foam polyurethane in the field of building insulation and energy saving has also increased to about 3%, and it has been increasing year by year.
From 2008 to 2010, due to many factors such as the price of polyurethane rigid composite panels in the external thermal insulation and roof thermal insulation of newly-built buildings, the market share did not reach the expected share, and most of the thermal insulation materials were still polystyrene. plastic products. However, in terms of roof waterproofing and insulation for major national projects such as national grain depots, bird nests, etc., the market share of polyurethane rigid foam spraying is relatively high.
The CCTV fire in 2009 was followed by a fire in an apartment building on Jiaozhou Road in Shanghai in November 2010. However, the rigid foam polyurethane spray material used in the exterior insulation construction of the apartment building is a poor product of flammable polyurethane used. This highlights the loss of corporate responsibility in the industry, chaos, imperfect competition mechanisms, and low prices, and the situation is very serious. The impact of this fire on polyurethane is very large.
After the CCTV fire, the Ministry of Public Security and the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development jointly issued a notice on the "Temporary Provisions on Fire Protection for Exterior Thermal Insulation Systems and Exterior Wall Decorations of Civil Buildings" (Gongtong Zi  No. 46). After the fire in Shanghai, the State Council issued the " Opinions of the State Council on Strengthening and Improving Fire Fighting Work (Guo Fa  No. 46), two fires have occurred, and the public security fire department has also stepped up the review and inspection of new projects, and the use of inorganic materials is increasing. The higher, at this moment, based on many years of experience, we jointly proposed the concept of composite A level with relevant experts, letting more people know the high-quality fire-resistant combustion performance of rigid foam polyurethane, and reversed the situation of rigid foam polyurethane in the insulation industry The successful expansion of rigid foam polyurethane in the thermal insulation market in 2012 reached about 10%, and the usage rate of rigid foam polyurethane across the country has shown a rapid growth trend.